Artemis Akchoti Shahbazi is an Iranian born Swiss artist, co-founder of "The (Im)permanence Platform". She investigates history and cultures through visual arts. An advance student of Arawana Hayashi, she has been practicing Social Presencing Theater since 2004, and facilitates groups in person and online. Her works have been exhibited internationally.
Recent or Upcoming News:
- Identity in movements, curated by Daniela Veneri and Artemis Akchoti Shahbazi for Rondo' Pilot, 10/2020.
- From medieval to modern: Art exhibit highlights Iranian culture, by Kate Robinson, Dartmouth, MA Dartmouth Week, Feb. 23, 2020.
- Contemporary Iranian Art & The Historical Imagination, curated by Prof. Pamela Karimi and Hamed Nouri, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, CVPA Campus Gallery, Dartmouth (USA) / Feb 17 – Apr 1, 2020
- Daily Trumpet, curated by Jonathan Horowitz, New York, NY, USA, 2019.
- Collective Identity: MUSA connects our Common Narrative, by Elizabeth Michelman, Boston, MA, ArtScope, July/August 2019 issue.
- Collective Punishment, curated by Roya Amigh, MUSA Collective, Boston, MA, USA, 2019
- Iranian Film Festival Zurich, curated by Prof. Y. Dodge, Zurich, Switzerland, 2019